Pure LFS

Archaic archaic at indy.rr.com
Tue Apr 1 19:34:59 PST 2003

On Sun, Mar 30, 2003 at 12:20:12PM +1000, Greg Schafer wrote:

> runtest is part of dejagnu. The 648 tests are from libiberty which doesn't
> need dejagnu so I'd say you forgot dejagnu which also explains the blank
> test_summary.

Well, I'll try it again, but just to mention, I even installed it (from
chroot) into -prefix=/usr just to make sure it was found. No config or
compile errors noticed (even after going back and checking the logs).
Just for completeness sake, all I should get is the static runtest
binary, one header, and some share/ and man/ stuff, right?

--
Archaic

--
A ``decay in the social contract'' is detectable; there is a growing
feeling, particularly among middle-income taxpayers, that they are not

- IRS Strategic Plan, (May 1984)

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org