Glibc 2.3.2 Build Failure

Axel axel.azerty at netcourrier.com
Wed Apr 2 07:08:38 PST 2003

from libgcc2.c

/* __eprintf used to be used by GCC's private version of <assert.h>.
    We no longer provide that header, but this routine remains in libgcc.a
    for binary backward compatibility.  Note that it is not included in
    the shared version of libgcc.  */
#ifdef L_eprintf
#ifndef inhibit_libc

#undef NULL /* Avoid errors if stdio.h and our stddef.h mismatch.  */
#include <stdio.h>

void
__eprintf (const char *string, const char *expression,
            unsigned int line, const char *filename)
{
   fprintf (stderr, string, expression, line, filename);
   fflush (stderr);
   abort ();
}

#endif
#endif

so the problem has maybe something to deal with the assert.h we created
before configure

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org