April fools

Axel axel.azerty at netcourrier.com
Thu Apr 3 12:59:38 PST 2003

Rui Ferreira wrote:
> Rodolfo Lima wrote:
>

>>I think april fools is worldwide. I live in Brazil, we call "primeiro de
>>abril" (april 1st).
>>

> 'Dia das mentiras' em .pt
> tr='lies day'
>
> ...and it goes all day long.

at least people can agree about one thing, this April, 1st.
It seems to be universal, universality, represented by dummy jokes...
one thing which could make us have a little smile at least compared to
all that happens to this crazy planet.
In France we say "c est un poisson d avril" in english :"it is a fish of
April" for talking about a joke specially prepared for this day

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org