Printed book status

Mark Hymers markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Apr 5 09:58:16 PST 2003

On Sat, 05, Apr, 2003 at 10:26:39AM -0700, Gerard Beekmans spoke thus..
> Hey guys,
>
> Things are moving along nicely. Pre-orders for the LFS-4.1 printed book can be
> placed now. The book is expected to ship around April 28th.
>
> We've come up with a hopefully nice offer for you guys: 50% off if you read
> this email (see below for the procedure).

Cool.

Any news about international distribution?  I know we can order it from
them directly but the postage is quite high :-)  Is there likely to be a
distributor dealing with Europe directly?

Mark

"Irish police are being handicapped in a search for a stolen van, because
 they cannot issue a description. It's a special branch vehicle, and they
 don't want the public to know what it looks like."
     The Guardian
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org