Printed book status

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Apr 5 14:13:05 PST 2003

On April 5, 2003 10:26 am, Gerard Beekmans wrote:

Before anybody notices: the website doens't have this info yet. I've made the
local changes but I need to clear up something first: this 50% offer is for
sure valid for anybody reading all the LFS lists, but I'm not sure if the
website was to be included too. As soon as I get a yes or no, I'll update the
website with this info.

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org