Printed book status

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Apr 5 14:10:50 PST 2003

On April 5, 2003 11:03 am, Tushar Teredesai wrote:
> Kewl:-) Should this also be posted to *-support and *-dev lists?

I suppose that wouldn't be a bad thing ;) Not the support lists though, it's
not really suitable there.

> What does the Companion CD contain? The details on the site don't
> specify that. Is it a distro or the e-version of the book?

It contains the lfs-packages tarball (well unpacked tarball) to go with the
book and some extra bigger packages that take most people days to download:
KDE, XFree86, OpenOffice, Gtk+, Mozilla. My boss is also working on putting
all of TLDP on it (all their HOWTOs, guides and so forth).

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org