News server hickup (was Re: Printed book status)

Jesse Tie-Ten-Quee highos at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Apr 5 20:28:56 PST 2003

Yo,

On Sat, Apr 05, 2003 at 04:57:53PM -0600, DJ Lucas wrote:
> HMMM I don't see the first two messages here.  Were they on lfs-dev?
> Using the news server.

The news server was acting up earlier today.  I had to give it a kick and
it seems, for a brief time at least, the messages that were posted on the
lists never made it into the spool for that reason.  Not much I can do to
fix that, considering this isn't my area of expertise :)

Sorry about that regardless..

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org