Printed book status

Simon Comeau Martel martelsc at videotron.ca
Sun Apr 6 14:21:23 PDT 2003

On Sun, 06 Apr 2003 13:00:26 -0600

> It won't be in local stores: it would be a lot more expensive to go that
> route.

Well, in this case, I think I'll buy it online and profit from the offer for the list...
But I tought that the main idea behind publishing the book was to distribute it in stores to make it known by more people...  If we can only buy it online, you'll reach less people.  Anyway...

The LFS book is a really interesting piece of work!  Good job Gerard! Without LFS, my knowledge of Linux would be aproximatly null!

--
Simon Comeau Martel
martelsc at videotron.ca
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org