Bug updates

Greg Schafer gschafer at zip.com.au
Sun Apr 6 15:03:09 PDT 2003

On Sun, Apr 06, 2003 at 03:12:23AM +0100, James Iwanek wrote:
> zack had this to say on the report:
>
>     Working on a fix.  (Thanks for the attempt to patch it,
>     but I think this test is just too fragile to live; I plan
>     to rip it out and substitute a system blacklist.)
>

> greg, could you whip up another patch to just rip out the test so we will be
> inline with the gcc peops?

Get real! Zack knows more about that stuff than I do. Once he makes the
changes then we can re-evaluate. For now, the current patch stays.

Greg

ps - do you think you could show a bit of common netiquette and NOT quote
the whole message when replying? You constantly do so and it is extremely
annoying.
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org