Bug updates

Matthew Burgess ca9mbu at hermes.sunderland.ac.uk
Sun Apr 6 15:44:27 PDT 2003

On Sun, 6 Apr 2003 23:19:48 +0100
Ian Molton <spyro at f2s.com> wrote:

> which means that replacing the test with a fixed value is *very* likely
> the right thing to do (unless, as I said, its possible to do a PLFS from
> Cygwin).

It's been a while since I looked at cygwin but last time I thought about
doing an LFS using cygwin there were lots of gotchas (no 'mount' command
being one of them, and eating all 256MB of memory on a simple configure
test was another!) so I quickly gave up and used Knoppix instead...I'd
suggest the same for anyone that wants to remain somewhat sane. :)

Matt.
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org