Offtopic Rubbish

Greg Schafer gschafer at zip.com.au
Sun Apr 6 15:52:23 PDT 2003

On Sun, Apr 06, 2003 at 11:19:48PM +0100, Ian Molton wrote:
> I notice you didnt even reply to my suggestion that we do what james

So, I take time out of my own weekend to update the list on some current
bugs that *I* discovered that will ultimately benefit the whole LFS
community and coz I don't respond to your post you feel the need to abuse
me? Go jump in the lake Ian.

Dude, this is not lfs-chat. When you post something worth repsonding to I'll
respond. Your post reminded me of exactly like last time where you felt the
need to comment despite apparently not having read the background and having
little understanding of the issue at hand.

No, I don't have a kill file. Just some dexterous use of the del key :)

In summary, when you:-

 a) stop treating lfs-dev like a chat list
 b) stop getting into and/or picking fights
 c) show some understanding of the issues being discussed
 d) contribute something useful to lfs development
 e) get rid of that ridiculous sig

then you might be taken seriously. Until then..

Back to more serious and productive issues...

Greg
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org