Bug updates

James Iwanek chthon at chthon-uk.com
Sun Apr 6 16:26:19 PDT 2003

Greg Schafer wrote:

> Get real! Zack knows more about that stuff than I do. Once he makes the
> changes then we can re-evaluate. For now, the current patch stays.

i only made a suggestion, zack has already said that the test will be ripped
out

> Greg
>
> ps - do you think you could show a bit of common netiquette and NOT quote
> the whole message when replying? You constantly do so and it is extremely
> annoying.

yeah sure. try to follow the example by not constantly posting flamebait

btw: i suggest that you take a cold shower before you decide to rant at the
next poor bastard that gives you advice or has a differing opinion from
yours. also on your constant ranting at ian - he has never made claims
about wether PLFS works or not he has repeatedly asked for more
information.

--
Jay

ps: flames will be redirected to /dev/null so dont bother ;-)
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org