FAQ Gone?

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Apr 6 20:13:26 PDT 2003

On April 6, 2003 08:51 pm, Jesse Tie-Ten-Quee wrote:
> Heh.  Tushar.. it's a little late to start pulling April Fool jokes ;)

Lol I should've clued in when I saw the smiley at the bottom of your email
Tushar.

> This was problably caused by that website update you did earlier today.
> You had mentioned that /view had gone bye-bye.  The FAQ would also be
> affected by this in the same way.

Ah so I broke it. Figures ;o)

> Anyways, i'll just rebuild it.. should be back online in a few minutes.

Great. I didn't even think of checking the FAQ when I fixed the /view/ part
again. Now all we gotto do is figure out what went wrong. I'll leave that up
to you Jesse *grin*

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org