Formal notice

Frank Gore fgore at sympatico.ca
Sun Apr 6 22:23:21 PDT 2003

On April 7, 2003 01:16, Ian Molton wrote:
> On Mon, 7 Apr 2003 05:14:37 +0000 (UTC)
>
> steveb at creek-and-cowley.com (Steve Bougerolle) wrote:
> > What's this all about, then?
>
> F'ups to lfs.chat. theres a further posting there.

Well I'm not signed up to the lfs-chat mailing list. But if you're going to
completely destroy mailing list etiquette based on your own self-declared
rules, I hope you'll at least have the decency to post the entire emails I
send you and not just sections taken out of context. I was sending those
emails privately precisely to keep rubbish like this off the mailing lists
(since it doesn't belong here). I'm very disapointed that you still managed
to make it a public issue regardless. Your (lack of) consideration for your
fellow list members is duly noted.

Frank
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org