Formal notice

Steve Bougerolle steveb at creek-and-cowley.com
Sun Apr 6 22:44:08 PDT 2003

On Mon, 2003-04-07 at 13:17, Jesse Tie-Ten-Quee wrote:

> I have no idea-nor do I care.  But can this *not* happen on _this_ list,
> please?

Yes.  I (and I think Ian) just got caught by this again: listar changed the
"reply-to" address in the message back to lfs-dev, whereas I am sure Ian set
it to lfs-chat when he posted.  I saw this happen to one of my messages and
deliberately went back to my "sent" box to make sure I'd set it up right.

Now I'll do it again just to make trebly sure.  I'll leave this in lfs-dev but
direct replies to lfs-chat.  Watch the headers.

Please fix this.  It is really counter-productive...

--
Steve Bougerolle
Creek & Cowley Consulting

http://www.creek-and-cowley.com