Printed book status

zigman2k michael at labuschke.de
Mon Apr 7 01:15:41 PDT 2003

On 06.04.2003 at 22:31 Gerard Beekmans wrote:

>On April 6, 2003 09:50 pm, Seth W.Klein wrote:
>> http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/faq/#why-not-faq
>
><cut>
>
>And that's the sole reason I did not include the FAQ on the CD.

when having a internet connection, wouldn't someome be reading the book
online than ? and not buying the book at all ?

so whoever buys the book , does not like ( can't) read the book online ?
and won't the online FAQ change as the cvs book keeps changing ?

i think the best would have been to put both.. the FAQ the link and maybe
the irc link into the book .. so it would be up to the user to decide .

michael

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org