Listar (Re: Formal notice)

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Apr 7 07:54:58 PDT 2003

On April 7, 2003 07:14 am, Seth W.Klein wrote:
> Please "fix" this "feature" :)

Your objection has been noted, and vetoed by me.

I'd like to "state for the record" as it were that I'm fully aware of all the
bad things about header munging but I choose to do so nevertheless.

If nothing else I absolutely do not look forward getting duplicate emails for
every reply sent to one of my emails. I'd be getting one in a mailinglist
folder, then another one in my personal inbox file. And sure the delete key
works just fine, but I find it terribly annoying nonetheless.

And there's the fact that people will make mistakes and replies go privately
instead of to the list and the author and reply-ee might not even notice
this. The rest of the 'world' sits waiting for a response that'll never come.

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org