Okay let's get down to business again

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Apr 7 07:59:40 PDT 2003

On April 7, 2003 03:35 am, tchiwam wrote:
> 	Starting next month I am ready to pay a share of the costs, if LFS
> is able to keep my rubbish around, Xcompiler notes, extra wierd arch notes
> and other general Unix stuff, For example if we are 2 people, I would pay
> half , if we are 3 I'll pay 1/3rd etc etc. And lets say Ill settle to a
> minimum of 30Eur...

That will certainly be very helpful.

> 	Honestly Jesse's host seems to be proper and "cheap" ...

That's why I'm trying to find something similar here (similar in reputation
and price). I've found one good colo but they're terribly expensive. They
charge $100 CDN rent a month for a rackmount server, plus $4 per GB of data
transfer on top of that. The $100 rent doesn't include any bandwidth (unlike
Jesse's colo that charges $100 but includes 10 GB already and costs only $2
per extra GB unless you pre-order them at $1 per GB).

If there really is nothing suitable around here, I can always setup an account
with Istop (whom Jesse is with) and ship the server to Jesse for caretaking,
setting up there, and so forth.

> Can you explain to me why are you sorry ? I didn't get that point yet =)

Heh never mind then for you :)

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org