Listar (Re: Formal notice)

Tushar Teredesai tushar at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Apr 7 10:40:12 PDT 2003

Ian Molton wrote:

>On Mon, 7 Apr 2003 13:13:38 +0000 (UTC)
>sk at sethwklein.net (Seth W.Klein) wrote:
>

>>http://www.unicom.com/pw/reply-to-harmful.html
>>
>>I'd like to respectfully add my voice to that of Steve and the many
>>others found by a google search for "reply to considered harmful".
>>Please "fix" this "feature" :)
>>

>'me too'

99% of the times people want to reply to the group, not to the sender.

If, as the above URI says, I hit the "Reply All" feature for group
hit "Reply All" and then remove the address of the Sender, which is a
bit excessive.

Maybe there is a need for a third option for mailers, "Reply to Sender".
Will check the mozilla bugzilla and see what they have to say:)

--
Tushar Teredesai
   http://www.geocities.com/tushar/

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org