Listar (Re: Formal notice)

Archaic archaic at indy.rr.com
Mon Apr 7 21:09:36 PDT 2003

On Mon, Apr 07, 2003 at 08:38:23PM -0600, Gerard Beekmans wrote:

> I'll think about this issue some more and who knows something might happen
> (now if everyboyd starts ganging up on me and hundreds of people tell me they
> want the munging disabled I'll have to cave in guaranteed).

I'm with you, Gerard. I hate how some other lists do it. I even got the
ProFTP mailing list to change at one time. I don't know if they still do
it that way, but the list maintainers were in agreement about my
suggestion.

--
Archaic

--
A ``decay in the social contract'' is detectable; there is a growing
feeling, particularly among middle-income taxpayers, that they are not

- IRS Strategic Plan, (May 1984)

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org