Printed book status

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Apr 8 13:34:14 PDT 2003

On April 5, 2003 10:26 am, Gerard Beekmans wrote:

I'm quite pleased at the moment. Just got off the phone with the publisher and
there are about 70 orders placed for the LFS book already. Not bad since the
anouncement is only 3 days old (2 days for the website). Our tentative target
number was about 100 orders from the LFS mailinglist anouncement. I'm not
sure how many of these orders came from you guys, or from people visiting the
website, but either way I'm pleased nontheless.

Thanks ;)

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org