Printed book status

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Apr 8 14:02:59 PDT 2003

On April 8, 2003 03:49 pm, conathan at conet.dyndns.org wrote:
> and, the book is almost an exact replica of LFS CVS?  [I'm still curious
> what the rereading value is then]

The value? Well, for one you'll be supporting LFS. All money that I make off
this venture will be put back into LFS, most notably covering costs of
colocation if it comes to that.

The other value is that it's more expensive for you to download the book,
print it out and get it professionally bounded. You'll probably be paying
more than $10 USD to get that done. Printing HTML also doesn't give you the
same quality look&feel as when you'd buy a printed version.

And if that all doesn't work, then just because it's cool to have a printed
book ;)

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org