on my plfs compile xpdf segmentation fail

sleeve sleeve at 21cn.com
Tue Apr 8 23:05:59 PDT 2003

hi:

    I compile xpdf more times and difference version compile success
but hsa the same error on run :

[root at sleeve ~/zfile/xpdf-2.02]# /usr/bin/xpdf
Warning: Color name "#dcdcdc                           " is not defined
Warning: Cannot find callback list in XtAddCallback
[...]
segmentation fail

when i copy my other lfs system compile`s xpdf
overwrite my pure lfs:
  cp /mnt/lfs/usr/bin/xpdf /usr/bin
xpdf can work fine
ldd /usr/bin/xpdf the ouput same to /mnt/lfs/usr/bin/xpdf

i ask it on irc a guy tell me: "why dont you take a looksee at the core
that xpdf produces?" but i still not understand it.

thanks ..

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org