LFS Website

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Apr 10 09:29:39 PDT 2003

On April 9, 2003 05:16 pm, Jesse Tie-Ten-Quee wrote:
> Geez man, that's a joke.  The design that you were given from OSWD, was
> nothing like the current side.  And between him having to run off and do
> other things and the basterdizing it's taken since then, it's nothing more
> then a complete and utter hack.  Don't blame it on OSWD now... :)
>
> For those that ever wanted to know what the original design of the site
> looked like before it got completed hacked to pieces...  :)
>
> http://gwaihir.linuxfromscratch.org/old-stuff/bkenoah/

Granted that's how it started and that's what today's site is based upon. I
did not rewrite it from scratch. Poor choice of words on my end, I didn't
mean to say it's exactly as it was given to me. I did make some changes.

On the other hand who really cares ;) It's a hack and that's the end of it.
Eiterway it's about about time for something new wouldn't anyone agree?

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org