Printed book status

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Apr 10 09:35:43 PDT 2003

On April 9, 2003 09:03 am, Ian Molton wrote:
> If theres REALLY that much interest I will see if I can get some made...

I've been playing with that thought (tshirts, mugs and stuff) for quite a
while but never really had the time to get into it.

LinuxQuestions.org also has some merchandise through cafeshops at
http://www.cafeshops.com/cp/store.aspx?s=linuxq which is mostly the same just
a few different items.

Setting it up through cafeshops is pretty easy. I've done all the preliminary
work arleady. The only thing that we'd need are good logos. I don't think the
current logos that are available
(http://linuxfromscratch.org/~gerard/lfslogos) are appropriate for
merchandise. Maybe I'm wrong though.

www.linuxfromscratch.org