plfs + powerpc

Ryan.Oliver at pha.com.au Ryan.Oliver at pha.com.au
Thu Apr 10 16:33:26 PDT 2003

Edward Pinski wrote:
> So maybe if they're going to
> update buildscripts with something, why not just add it to the
> damn TEXT file, rather than just thinking everybody uses the
> buildscripts.

Mate, we actually test everything thoroughly first to prove it works, then
it'll make it into the text.

Easiest way to ensure it is correct, have everyone running exactly the same
instructions.
Squish bugs early.

BTW, what on earth is happening on this list? I am sensing so much bad
attitude at the moment, used to be such a nice and friendly place...

<Forest Gump voice> Mah momma always said, if you don't have anything nice
to say...</Forest Gump voice>

[R]

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org