Bunch of software upgrades on quasar, head's up.

Jesse Tie-Ten-Quee highos at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Apr 13 12:25:23 PDT 2003

Yo,

I just finished updating all the docbook/xml/xslt and related packages on
quasar.  The blfs-book and the lfs-faq generate properly for me, so there
doesn't seem to be any problems.

Though there is a chance I did something Really Bad(tm), as I was
disgusted with how I had to build and install things, for everything to
work properly.

*groans thinking it will be a good day when docbook is no longer needed*

Anyways.  You know how to bug if things break :D

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org