Updated buildscripts (2.2.7)

Ronald Hummelink ronald at hummelink.xs4all.nl
Mon Apr 14 01:40:55 PDT 2003

On Mon, 2003-04-14 at 03:11, Bill's LFS Login wrote:

> > But running the coreutils tests as roots causes many of them to be
> > skipped.
>
> Yes, and running them as root cause many to be skipped too. :-(

I build it as non-root, after that su -c 'make check-root'

There is a (known by the authors) bug in the fail-2eperm testsuite. it
will select a non-root user to su -c 'rm something', if this user has
not enough priviledges or bad shell to read and execute from
coreutils-xyz/src the hosts rm is used in the test with
undersirable/incorrect results. Workaround by hardcoding non-root-user
in tests/rm/fail-2eperm to the one you build with should fix problems.

Ronald

waiting down the mountain...

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org