Glibc-3.2.1 make check error Pure LFS

Ryan.Oliver at pha.com.au Ryan.Oliver at pha.com.au
Mon Apr 14 18:05:53 PDT 2003

Michael Villeza wrote:

> /mnt/lfs/src/glibc-build/stdio-common/tst-rndseek >
/mnt/lfs/src/glibc-build/stdio-common/tst-rndseek.out
> Timed out: the child process got signal Unknown signal 72

> Got any idea guys?? I'm using RedHat Linux 6.2 on a
> Pentium 133 64 MB RAM.

The timeout is a good indicator... it aint the speediest hardware you have
there ;-)
You'll probably find it is OK ( I get this occasionally when I am stupid
enough to be playing Wolf or watching DVD's while building ;-) ),

next time round run a make -k check and see how far you get.

Anyone got a spare moment to have a look through the glibc tests and find
where the time limit is set ( /me slaving away at work in Slowlaris land )

Regards
Ryan

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org