Another package requires mktemp: glibc

Mark Hymers markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Apr 18 16:30:39 PDT 2003

On Fri, 18, Apr, 2003 at 11:59:20PM +0100, Matthew Burgess spoke thus..
> On Fri, 18 Apr 2003 22:34:42 +0000 (UTC)
> jsmaby at virgo.umeche.maine.edu (James Smaby) wrote:
>
> > Or you could take my rewritten version, and do whatever you like
> > with it (heck, even put in a comment on top suggesting that
> > the person who programmed it is a silly imbicile).
> >
> > http://virgo.umeche.maine.edu/misc/mktemp-0.2.tar.bz2
>
> Can someone remind me why the version at http://www.mktemp.org/mktemp/ was
> ruled out

Err.  The mktemp.c in lfs-utils, the one in debianutils and the one from
mktemp.org all look pretty much the same to me :-)

Mark

"Well, the thing about a black hole - it's main distinguishing feature - is
 it's black. And the thing about space, your basic space colour is black. So
 how are you supposed to see them?"
     Holly, Red Dwarf Series III - Marooned
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org