Essential Pre-Reading hint

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Apr 21 10:21:28 PDT 2003

On April 17, 2003 09:52 am, Richard A Downing wrote:
> Tushar suggested that I suggest here that the hint be referenced from the
> book.  Well, he said Bugzilla it, but I don't think its a bug.

Like Timothy said, Bugzilla isn't just our bug database. I actually look at it
as our TODO list. The essential pre-reading hint is something I wanted to add
to the book when the idea was sprouted many months ago. Then between moving,
being away and the time they needed to write it, the plan got lost. Glad to
see it has resurfaced ;)

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org