Updated buildscripts (v2.2.8)

Ryan.Oliver at pha.com.au Ryan.Oliver at pha.com.au
Mon Apr 21 17:20:38 PDT 2003

Crikeys, I gotta get myself a net connection at home :-/
Seems bucketloads of stuff has been done with the coreutils stuff over the
easter break.

I'm a little intrigued as I havent had to go through anwhere near as much
trauma as you guys with the changing of permissions inside the tests
directory, nor have I had any issues with su... and thats in ch5 and ch6.

With that in mind I cant comment really on which way to go here, because me
testing the proposed changes by bill and erik won't prove anything...

Thoughts on how to resolve this one? Who has the lowest specced host system
(in terms of package version numbers)?

Regards
Ryan

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org