Ordered book -- no discount?

J. David Blackstone jdavidb at goreadthebible.com
Tue Apr 22 08:25:46 PDT 2003

>   I just ordered the printed LFS book.  I didn't get any feedback at all from
> the cheapbytes website that my discount was applied.  I did enter the LIMITED
> LFS PRICE code.
>
>   Has everyone else seen their discount applied?  Anyone know how I can get
> cheapbytes to rectify this situation?

  Never mind.  I just got the following reply from CheapBytes:

---
The discount is provided once the order enters our accounting system as
opposed to the website level.  Provided "LIMITED LFS PRICE" was entered
into the instructions, the discounted price will be provided and that is the
price that will be charged prior to shipment.

Sorry for any confusion.
---

  So I'm confident everything's okay now.

jdb