Pure LFS coreutils - I rest my case (temporarily :)

Bill's LFS Login lfsbill at wlmcs.com
Wed Apr 23 13:47:30 PDT 2003

You folks are a tough audience!

Ok. Attached is a complete set of test scripts, logs and notes about my
experiments with the make check-root as delivered in the 2.2.8 scripts.

The results give me reliable results before and after make install in
chapter 5 and lead to (effectively) the sed (should be patch?) I
previously delivered.

If this stuff doesn't work for you, somethings scrogged in your
environment I think.

I am now proceeding to the plfs group part of the scripts. I will not
be so exhaustive if I find a problem. I'll fix it, post it, like I did
before, and that'll be the end of it.

I will then upgrade my 237MHz cpu to an AMD K6-III 380 so I don't have
to wait so long for results. Down time should be short.

--
Bill Maltby
lfsbill at wlmcs.com