LFS and db-4.1.25

DJ Lucas dj at lucasit.com
Wed Apr 23 22:21:44 PDT 2003

Mike Kaufman wrote:
> has anyone had any problems with the new berkeley db?

<Snip>

> So before I start trying more drastic things, I thought I'd check here
> first (and since sleepycat doesn't have a public mailing list...). Has
> anyone seen this? Does anyone have a clue?
>
> -mike

Mike, this is the wrong list, probably should've been on blfs-support,
but there was some disscussion about 4.0.x and 4.1.25 on blfs-dev
earlier this week.  Might be something real simple too, maybe something
that they've already ran into.  Take a look at the
archives...specifically this months blfs-dev.  On 4/15 the thread is
called Berkeley DB.  See if anything catches your eye there.

DJ

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org