Books are being shipped out

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Apr 25 18:10:20 PDT 2003

Hello guys,

The books were delivered yesterday and today they've started shipping them
out. It takes a while to process each individual book, put into an envelope
of some kind and put a label on it, so they're going to be busy during the
next few days sending those books out.

Now that the books are underway, I can go ahead and get LFS going again.
Starting this coming Monday LFS-4.1 will be released online and I'll start
taking care of a bunch of oustanding issues (some of them not related to the
book but to LFS in other ways. I'll get a list of such details sent out to
this list over the weekend).

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org