Glibc 2.3.2 Build Failure

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Apr 26 17:14:43 PDT 2003

On April 26, 2003 03:50 pm, Ken Moffat wrote:
> and then built 2.3.2 at the end, and it seemed to work.  I've recently

Yes because assert.h is installed then. Glibc-2.3.2's configure script doesn't
look in its own glibc-2.3.2/include/ directory for include files (so it
relies on an existing Glibc installation even more).

> built chapter 6 on my iBook with 2.3.1 at the beginning and then 2.3.2 at
> the end.  It appears to work, but I've a lot of iBook specifics to sort

That's what I've currently done too, I was just wondering if a better solution
was found already. But since PLFS does fix it, it's a very moot point. One of
the first things that will be done starting Monday is integrating PLFS into
the book.

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org