Glibc 2.3.2 Build Failure

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Apr 26 17:52:39 PDT 2003

On April 26, 2003 06:18 pm, Tushar Teredesai wrote:
> http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/faq/#why-not-version

Ah, so that has been reported to work. I believe I read that after touching
that file a build error happened later on. Maybe it was an isolated incident,
or whatever.

As a side note to Seth:

Great to have that info in the FAQ, maybe we can think of a way to make it
more obvious that there are those specific bug fixes in the FAQ. Then again
maybe it's just fine there, and I don't have an idea right this second how to
make it more obvious in a nicer way either. Just thought I'd let you ponder
on it and see if you can come up with something.

Back to catching up...

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org