install-no-fixedincludes again..

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Apr 26 18:33:01 PDT 2003

On February 26, 2003 04:34 am, Greg Schafer wrote:
> Whilst working on the pure_lfs hint, Ryan and myself have come to the
> conclusion that the current "install-no-fixedincludes" Makefile target just
> doesn't cut the mustard..

I'm taking the lazy way out: I'm going to ask the following question without
checking the current pure-lfs.txt file, so go ahead and flame me, but only
after you give me an answer ;)

Has this patch been included in PLFS now so I don't have to worry about
putting it into Bugzilla.

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org