LFS-BOOK, translation to Portuguese

Anderson Lizardo andersonlizardo at yahoo.com.br
Sun Apr 27 13:54:34 PDT 2003

Hi,

Some months ago, I started a translation project of the lfs-book to
Portuguese. Through the list archives, I saw some people with this same
idea, so I'm asking for help from these people to update the
translation (that is outdated, a CVS version 20021030).

a IRC channel on irc.linuxfromscratch.org (#lfs-br) to discuss this.
The project is located at http://codigolivre.org.br/projects/lfs-br/. I
apreciate any kind of help (translation, website rebuilding).

PS: I know that are differences between Brazilian portuguese and
portuguese from other countries. We can try to make a "universal"
translation, or split the translations (like the translation files from
KDE/GNOME). But *much* of the book can be used with minor
modifications.

Thanks,
--
Anderson Lizardo