Books are being shipped out

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Apr 28 09:13:10 PDT 2003

On April 27, 2003 03:33 pm, Nicholas Leippe wrote:
> I'm just curious--all this time keeping everything on hold for the book,
> why couldn't we just create a branch in CVS for maintaining the book
> version and start working with plfs on the trunk?

A mistake on my end, and it's also purely a marketing issue. If the next LFS
book is ready too quckly, this printed book will loose its market quite
rapidly. That'll cut into future chances of another printed book. Next time
when a published book comes up again, things will be done differently. I'm
not entirely sure yet how different, but different all the same.

Either way, today LFS dev. will restart again so we can put this all behind us
now.

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org