Problen with flex?

Ronald Hummelink ronald at hummelink.xs4all.nl
Mon Apr 28 13:05:08 PDT 2003

On Mon, 2003-04-28 at 21:45, Michael A. Peters wrote:

> but I would like to figure out or know what the _real_ issue is (could
> it be a bug in the encoding.l file and not with flex?) and if it is with
> something on my lfs system, what needs to be patched ...
>
> Any ideas?

I remember hitting something like this. I think Redhats flex has some
patch that makes this work. Unfortunately you neither mention LFS
version nor flex version, so i cannot say wether this is it really, it
might be hidden in the archives.

The good side is with Xfree 4.3 you don't need ttmkfdir, X builds
mkfontscale which does the job.

Ronald

> --
> Michael A. Peters <mpeters at mac.com>