TODO list

Jesse Tie-Ten-Quee highos at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Apr 28 13:44:33 PDT 2003

Yo,

On Mon, Apr 28, 2003 at 02:38:29PM -0600, Gerard Beekmans wrote:
> Until these bugs are sorted out, now much else should be done. I'll post more
> tomorrow when I finish these 4 things. After that we can really start
> planning better.

We had a quick conversation about this the other day on IRC, but are you
still up for switching to a (new) XML syntax and moving the book forward
in terms of a usability (outside) of just the book?

Myself and Seth, and most interested in this, considering the potentional
it has in moving forward our various project and hobbies... or going even
further back then that, hello Mr (forgotten) LFS InfoSys :)

Anyways, just kinda curios about the above, considering you've been on an
LaTeX trip of late ;-)

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org