TODO list

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Apr 28 13:51:47 PDT 2003

On April 28, 2003 02:44 pm, Jesse Tie-Ten-Quee wrote:
> We had a quick conversation about this the other day on IRC, but are you
> still up for switching to a (new) XML syntax and moving the book forward
> in terms of a usability (outside) of just the book?
>
> Myself and Seth, and most interested in this, considering the potentional
> it has in moving forward our various project and hobbies... or going even
> further back then that, hello Mr (forgotten) LFS InfoSys :)
>
> Anyways, just kinda curios about the above, considering you've been on an
> LaTeX trip of late ;-)

Hehe, LaTeX is a lot of fun. But I did decide to stick with XML and put in an
XML2LaTeX conversion in to create better looking PDF and PS files. I'm
thoroughly disappointed with current latex2html solutions, so back at XML for
that one.

The XML conversion will take place and it's one of those items I'll enter into
Bugzilla in a bit. Thanks for the reminder,

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org