Glibc-3.2.1 make check error Pure LFS

Michael Villeza mvvilleza at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 28 17:58:54 PDT 2003

> Did you run 'make -k check'? If so, it will also
> have done the tests
> after the large file test and I would then say you
> are "good to go".
> If not, I suggest you run again (maybe
> investigate/adjust the TIMEOUT
> higher still) and then use the 'make -k check' so
> that tests continue
> even if one fails.
>
> Then you can determine if continuation is warranted.
>
> --
Actually, I increased the timeout to 60. I didn't run
make -k check since make check continues even with
errors. According to the PLFS "Any
failures need to be investigated and resolved before
continuing", that's why I'm hesitant to use the -k
option.

Yahoo! Plus
For a better Internet experience
http://www.yahoo.co.uk/btoffer