Glibc-3.2.1 make check error Pure LFS

Ryan.Oliver at pha.com.au Ryan.Oliver at pha.com.au
Mon Apr 28 21:44:52 PDT 2003

> Actually, I increased the timeout to 60. I didn't run
> make -k check since make check continues even with
> errors. According to the PLFS "Any
> failures need to be investigated and resolved before
> continuing", that's why I'm hesitant to use the -k
> option.

Mate, you could be hitting your head against a brick wall there, you could
be hitting any one of disk-size/memory limits + swapping too much/excessive
time etc problems building on (IIRC) an older slow system...

I'd say bite the bullet and see how far the rest goes ;-)
You can fight with glibc again ch6 ;-)

Regards
Ryan

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org