Update to current packages or PLFS first?

Mark Hymers markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Apr 30 05:59:22 PDT 2003

On Wed, 30, Apr, 2003 at 01:41:56PM +0100, Mark Hymers spoke thus..
> This method sounds the best to me:
> 1) Update grub and to coreutils

Oh, that reminds me.  Once we do this we should probably shunt bin86 off
to BLFS.  Larry, do you agree?

cc'd to blfs-dev - please follow up to whichever list is appropriate
only

Mark

"I'm so gorgeous, there's a six month waiting list for birds to suddenly
 appear, every time I am near!"
     Cat, Red Dwarf Series VIII - Back in the Red
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org