Glibc 2.3.2 Build Failure

Seth W.Klein sk at sethwklein.net
Wed Apr 30 09:40:51 PDT 2003

> On April 26, 2003 06:18 pm, Tushar Teredesai wrote:
> >
> > http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/faq/#why-not-version
>
> [....]
>
> As a side note to Seth:
>
> Great to have that info in the FAQ, maybe we can think of a way to make it
> more obvious that there are those specific bug fixes in the FAQ. [....]

The information about building newer releases doesn't actually belong
in the FAQ so it should be put where it belongs (and if there is no
such place, one should be created). If pressure is applied to those
responsible for doing this and they prove unresponsive, i will consider
doing something more. Until then....

cheers,
Seth W. Klein
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org