Update to current packages or PLFS first?

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Apr 30 12:54:22 PDT 2003

On April 30, 2003 01:45 pm, Bill's LFS Login wrote:
> Whatever turns your crank. I see no *major* problem with doing both at
> once. Just need to expect the hiccups to come "all at once" instead of
> in two separate phases.

That's what I'm counting on. I also don't see any big problems coming up
anyway. I had in mind spending a full day making all the changes and putting
it into CVS all at once with one big commit. That way CVS won't be in a
broken stage and a full test will have been built arleady so it'll be all
good to go. The more I think about it, the better is seems to me.

http://linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org