How will pure-lfs be integrated?

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Apr 30 16:24:03 PDT 2003

On April 30, 2003 04:22 pm, Bill's LFS Login wrote:
> Didn't mean to alarm unnecessarily.

I wasn't really alarmed, I just couldn't figure out what you meant. Just
confused me mostly.

I'll have a look at the scripts, but I don't think it's really necessary. All
the commands to be executed are in the hint as well and in the end it matter
little where I copy'n'paste from. Unless I'm totally misunderstanding the
point?

http://linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org